- Location: in Khanh Hoa Province, South Central Coast of Vietnam
- Population: 392,300 residents inhabiting in an area of about 351 sq. km
- Spectacular features: favorable natural conditions, high-invested tourism
- Fame of being the Pearl of the Orient and a wonderful coastal city
Being a coastal city and a center of politic, economy, culture, technology, science and tourism of Khanh Hoa Province, Nha Trang is listed among the most famous seaside towns of Vietnam.
Located on the South Central Coast, bounded by the South China Sea on the east and endorsed an outstanding beauty with a favorable climate by nature, Nha Trang is regarded as the Pearl of the Orient. Lovely white-sand beaches and interesting scuba diving activities are Nha Trang's main claim to fame. Besides, being chosen place for several festivals as Miss Universe 2008, Miss World 2010, and Annual Sea Festival has turned Nha Trang into an attractive destination drawing many tourists.
With blessed natural conditions of location, climate, wonderful landscapes of islands, beaches and history background along with a fast social development, Nha Trang has a great potential for tourism. Once in its long history, Nha Trang belonged to the Champa Kingdom before acquired by Vietnam. When the French came, they recognized of this bay and contributed a lot to convert it into a resort town. And so did the American. Recently, the local authorities have paid much attempt to develop it tourism, making Nha Trang a well-known and popular bay of the world. Tourists are offered the most relaxing holiday in Nha Trang with the finest beaches, clean sand, clear water and mild temperature all year round. Within an area of 507 sq. km including 19 multi-size islands, Nha Trang bay is a typical example of tropical coastal areas. Ocean ecosystem offers beautiful views of coral reefs, flooded forests, sea-grasses inhabited by a diverse of marine creatures. National Oceanographic Museum of Vietnam is a perfect place for those who want to explore the beauty of aquatic animals ranging from the popular species to the rare ones such as sharks, turtles, sea horses, lionfish... It is especially suitable for kids to see the underwater life. Otherwise, if you want to experience a truly "natural aquarium", please make time for a trip to Mun Island (Hon Mun) where nearly 350 kinds of coral reef live in. Moreover, Mun Island has the most bio-diversifying rate than any other places and be perfect for scuba diving. Nhieu Island (Hon Nhieu) is spectacular for exotic and strange marine animals and multi shape and size of colorful fine gravels while Tam Island (Hon Tam) is charming for unspoiled natural beauty of an attractive island ecosystem, a tropical green forest surrounding a romantic stretching white sand. In the center of the city, Dam Market (Cho Dam) is a wonderful architecture building. It is the biggest market and commercial symbol of Nha Trang. Long Son Pagoda, which was built hundreds years ago, is the famous pagoda for all Buddhists in Khanh Hoa province. Along the beach street, Tran Phu, known as Western Street, is a gathering place for foreigners living in Nha Trang. On the top of a small hill, Bao Dai Villa used to be the resort house for the last King Bao Dai of Vietnam. From there, you can see the overall view of Nha Trang bay and relax while getting away from the hot atmosphere of the city. Both in the city and on islands, several beach resorts like Diamond Bay, Ana Mandara, Vinpearl provide you the luxurious and entirely relaxing holiday with modern spas, in-ground pools, private rooms and fine-dining restaurants.
The most famous local cuisine is fresh sea foods and spring rolls. Bird nest soup severed here is the best one of Vietnam. The nests are collected from the wild or from the bird farms but the quality is deemed as the finest and highest nitrous value.
Nha Trang is a romantic and beautiful coastal city with a high developed tourism worth visiting in Vietnam.
• Interesting excursion to discover the charming Nha Trang Beach and tranquil landscapes
• Pleasant journey to visit and explore spectacular scenes on islands
• Wonderful opportunities to get involved in awe-inspiring water sports
• Enjoyable chance to relish fresh local seafood
• Memorable trip to discover life and locals in Nha Trang
• Be amazed by the wondrous natural settings of Vietnam’s beaches
• Enjoy a wide variety of delightful dishes full of fresh and yummy sea foods
• Take part in different exciting activities of snorkeling, parasailing, and so on
• Let it go with the flow of unique lives in coastal cities
• Have the most memorable time with ultimate convenience
• Have enjoyable chance to get caught up in a chaotic whirl of sights, sounds and activities of Ho Chi Minh City
• Relaxing on the country’s finest beaches and with first-class amenities in your resort
• Wonderful trip to understand the culture and people of Hanoi, thousand-year civilization
• Catching a glimpse on thousands of uninhabited limestone islands, relaxing and savoring local sea food in Halong Bay
• Exotic holiday to explore Mekong Delta and notable attractions in the South and Central of Vietnam
• Memorable trip to discover several natural destination as well as human-created beauty spots
• Great experience of encountering the local authentic values
• Enjoyment of having the finest cuisine of the Mekong Delta and the South of Vietnam
• Interesting holiday with wide range of activities
• Unforgettable journey to truly experience the life in urban as well as countryside
• Better knowledge of the country and people of Vietnam
• Interesting trip to discover the beauty of Vietnam
• Great holiday to explore the notable beaches and tourist spots in the South and Central of Vietnam
• Invaluable chance to experience authentic values like culture, custom and daily life of the local
• Memorable tour to visit various heritage sites ranging from the Ancient treasures to lively city and leisurely resorts
• Enjoyable journey with exotic encounters, the finest cuisine and elegance of Vietnam
• Hundreds of opportunities to join in exciting activities as snorkeling and trekking
The Ruby hotel is located next to the most beautiful Nha Trang Beach. An ideal location for shopping, entertaining, playing water sports, walking along the western neighborhood city or on white sand beach.The Ruby hotel is luxury and relaxed 3-stars hotel with 75 bedrooms. From each rooms you can enjoy the beautiful scenery of Nha...
Located in the heart of down town Nha Trang, two blocks away from the beach and just a few minutes leisurely walk from the dinning, night life and shopping district, Green World Hotel is just next to what Nha Trang have the best to offer.Green World Hotel Nha Trang is offering 4-star international standard with wide lodging alternative...
Established in the early years of XXth century in NhaTrang - a city of blue sea and white sand, Michelia with its formerly named La Fregate managed by Mr and Mrs Tules Forse, became a remarkable destination with 13 bedrooms and a 80-guest capacity restaurant for tourists to NhaTrang. After 2 years of refurbishment, in 1968, Mr and Mrs Tules...
Sunrise Nha Trang Beach Hotel & Spa is the only beachfront Nha Trang Hotel built in colonial style. This 5 star hotel is idyllically located in the heart of Nha Trang’s tourist district just steps away from the beach within walking distance to major sightseeing, shopping and tourist destinations.The hotel features 125...
Designed and built for those who demand nothing but the very best, Mia is one of the best Nha Trang resorts that offer exclusive villas set among manicured gardens. It is the perfect place to find peace, relaxation, and comfort. The resort features condos, villas, suites, and 5 bedroom beachfront villas – all with sea views. Dine...
The Light is a decent 3 star hotel which can offer you a wonderful trip. Lying right on the main beachside road of Tran Phu Street, the hotel boasts a prime location with impeded sea view. You will be intermingled yourself in the stunning scene of dawn and dusk at your own balcony, and favor proximity to a wide range of activities and to...